What’s in my bag?
I love reading what’s in my bag? posts so I thought I’d share mine. Since I have such an eventful life as a college student, you’ll most likely see me carrying this bag. (the photos don’t do it any justice, it’s a really nice bag! I promise.) I purchased it in P.E.I at Aldo with my friend, who also happened to get the same one, in the lighter brown colour.
So what’s in my bag? Here we go- a lovely floral makeup purse, my favourite wallet (LOVE the colour!), my trusty pink Blackberry Pearl, my favourite fall NAO fall lip gloss, the current book I’m reading; Emma, a little notebook/journal, a pencil-case, and of course my textbooks. (not shown- they’re not that interesting, hah.)
What five things are your must haves in your bag/purse? Mine are:
1. A small makeup purse of sorts
2. My little tin case of motrin, etc. (I forgot to mention this, but you never know when you or someone might need one!) (:
3. A little notepad to write down little things throughout the day.
4. My phone. (I’m not too much of a texter, but it’s always good to have..)
5. A small paperback book to read on the bus, or for whenever I’m waiting around.