Natalie; the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Blogger
Ahem, the title may be a little extreme, (at least I hope so!) but, after more than two weeks of no new posts I think it’s safe to say I’m a bit of a bad blogger. My poor computer was on the fritz, and wasn’t starting up, which made life a little crazy. Things got busier with school and to say the least I’m SO ready for a vacation!! So stay tuned because I’ll be posting a bunch to make up for my disappearance. Below is a list of a few ideas of what you can look forward to. ;)
- Take Back the Night photos (a friend and I attended our town’s event- it was such a great experience!)
- This year’s Christmas crafts with oodles of buttons and bows!
- My recent purchases (tsk tsk tsk! – I should have participated in Kendi’s 30 for 30…)
- A special post for my kindred spirit. :)
- Wreck This Journal – I finally bought my own and I’ll be starting it in the new year!!
- More christmas stuff (40 more days left!!)
- Photos of my room and working space