DIY: Mini Jewelry Box
Things You’ll Need:
Ribbons & Buttons
Paintbrushes (not your best just in case ;)
Old Magazines/Old Cards
Wooden Box (I got mine from Michaels.)
- Mix a bowl of glue and water together (I eye-balled it..) Just enough so that the mixture is a little “gooey“.
- Start cutting out the images you want if you haven’t already. Think about how you want to arrange them.
- Arrange the cutouts in a pattern you like, take them off, and start painting the glue onto the boxes surface.
- Start glueing them on, smooth out the bubbles and wrinkles, and try not to rip the paper.
- Apply as many coats as you’d like to the top surface, and apply varnish if needed.
- Add all the bows, ribbon and other embellishments you want!
Happy Crafting! Im planning on putting up a bunch more DIY’s, I’ve got so many christmas crafts and cards to do! eek. Ps; check out the other photos below! :)