Dear Me, Merry Christmas! Love Me.
(via Kris Atomic)
The other day I was reading Elsie’s blog, and one of the photos caught my eye. It was the one above- did you guess right? The illustration is absolutely adorable and it definitely reminded me of myself. I always end up buying something for myself when I’m Christmas shopping, whether it’s the same thing (what can I say? my friends have great taste! ;) or something I couldn’t resist. Here is my
wish want list of sorts. Most of these are only available online, and are quite expensive. So if money was no object I’d buy everything in a heartbeat! I wouldn’t buy the gift cards myself, but I love receiving them, and hello! If it’s for an online shop that’s even better! (I’ve never bought myself an item online before, horribly sad eh?) What’s on your wish list?
1. Butler Street Boots ($39.99) ModCloth
2. Big Peacock Gold Feather Necklace ($250.00) Alex Monroe
3. Gold Heart Locket ($10.00) Freezelovejewel @ Etsy
4. Chapters Gift Card
5. LuLus Gift Card
6. Million Dollar Smile Dress ($169.99) ModCloth
7. Keep Calm and Carry Journal ($8.99) Chapters
8. Audrey 100 ($31.68) Chapters [comes with a gorgeous photo to frame!!]
9. Lilac floral lace skinny scarf ($19.00) Dorothy Perkins
10. Three Floral Embossed Metal Bangles ($13.79) ASOS
11. Bow-mance Flat ($29.99) ModCloth
12. Metro Mini Wallet- Audrey Hepburn ($18.00) Bambina @ Etsy