Little Ole’ Me?
The lovely Rachel of We Are All Magpies gave me the stylish blogger award, so sweet! I would like to thank my family, my cats, blah blah blah. Haha, just kidding!! It made my day to receive it – I hope it’ll make yours too, and you might even learn something new about me! How this works is you post 7 random facts about yourself, then pass the award onto 5 other bloggers who do the same! Fun? Fun!
1. I have an endless amount of notebooks and journals, its gotten to be a bit of a bad habit to buy any pretty notebook I see.
2. I suffer from bipolar manic depression, but I’m not letting it get me down, or define me.
3. I think I finally found my niche…I want to be a fashion illustrator. Drawing plus fashion, definitely something I’d truly enjoy as a career.
4. I might end up a cat lady if some tall dark and handsome young man doesn’t scoop me up soon.
5. Instead of going through a boy-crazy stage in my teens, I’m going through a man-crazy stage in my twenties. Ekk!
6. I can read a 500+ paged book in a day if it’s interesting. (little bit of a nerd there?)
7. I’m a perfectionist at heart, and things have to look professional. So for me it’s try, try again until things improve.
8. (a bonus one!) This summer my goals are to learn Spanish and improve my sewing skills, wish me luck?
The 5 lovely bloggers that you should check out are: