For Life (aka Bucket List)
– Go to Ireland
-Go to Greece
– Go to Spain
– Go to NYC! (April 2012) & (Sept. 2012)
– Meet Stacy London
– Meet Fern Mallis (Sept 2012)
– Meet Nina Garcia
– Meet Tim Gunn
– Meet Heidi Klum
– Meet Michael Kors
– Get fit and toned!
– Save up enough money to move out
– Get a job that I love!
– Get into Fashion Institute of Technology
– Figure out what I want to do (fashion illustration/fashion industry)
Own a hope chest (2010) – made by my dad.
– Go on a cruise
– See the Northern Lights
– Be in someone’s wedding party (Sept. 2014)
– Get a book signed (Project Runway signed by Heidi Klum!)
– Get a signed painting (thanks Jennifer Lilya!)
– Learn how to braid my own hair
– Learn shorthand
– Learn Spanish
– Take a dance class (ballroom, waltz, etc)
– Discover my personal style (I’m a feminine, classic, elegant, vintage, part-indie, artsy girly girl.)
– Get married
– Have a loving husband
– Have a big family
– Own my own boutique
– Make an etsy account (my profile)
– Visit all Canadian provinces/territories (3/10)
– Plan another Twin Trip!
– See a ballet – Swan Lake!
– Learn Yoga (not the chanty type though!)
– Start Wreck this Journal (Jan. 1st)
– Paint a “twin painting”
Try sushi (Fall 2010) – loved it
Try bubble tea (Fall 2010) – not so good, try again!
Go to P.E.I (Summer 2010) AH-MAZING!
Go to a Drive In (Summer 2010)
-Get our eyebrows threaded
-Get our Licenses (1/2 done)
-Find an Amish recipe cook-book
– Get back into painting.
-Make a Card Set for a friend (my first order!!)
– Paint an Audrey Hepburn Painting
– Paint a Peacock painting
– Button Bracelet (oh my goodness!!!)
– Clutch by Waves Over Dawn
– Shorts by Maycie After Five
– Dyed Doily Pillow by Crap I’ve Made
– Bow Pillow by E TELLS TALES
– Silhouette Pillow by Ucreate
– Wrap Bracelet by Cheetah is the New Black
– Finish Jewelry Box (2012)
– Dress Shirt Skirt by Lazy Saturdays
– Skinny Jeans! by C&C
– Pay It Forward gift for Irene
-Pay It Forward gift for Stacey
– Pay It Forward gift for Sarah
– Inventory for Future Etsy Shop!
– Finish frame wall
– Get rid of clutter
– Deep clean closet
– Finish Craft room in attic
-White lace dress
– Statement necklace(s)
– More brooches, bangles, and rings
– White jeans
– Skinny jeans
– Cable knit tights
– Burgundy tights
– First real leather purse
– New boots
– Grey purse
– Patterned scarves (lost the one that I loved, boo!)
– New header
Blog for 1 year (October 2011)
– Blog for 2 years
– Be featured somewhere (was featured on bloggers.com)
– Go to/Arrange a Canadian blogger meetup, woo! :)
– Find more Canadian bloggers
– Interview someone in person
– Go to New York Fashion Week
– Go to my first Fashion show!!
– Do Penpaling full-time!!
– Find a blogger in my area
Find a Penpal (found a bunch – yay!!)